- Research is a great way for a company to figure out what they could change or do differently.
- Research is vitally important to companies and yet is only allocated 3-5% of the budget.
- The book lists three main research categories: qualitative, quantitative, and secondary.
- Many companies will use questionnaires and surveys and the books lists things to do and avoid to make them successful.
- Random sampling is a good way to avoid biases.
- Lexis-Nexis is a reliable database for research.
All reading notes from this book: http://www.amazon.com/Public-Relations-Strategies-Tactics-Study/dp/020562622X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1275752053&sr=8-1